Monday 12 September 2011

Some Holiday Pics and my Upcoming Book Review List

Howdi :D  long time no see- entirely my own fault of course, keeping up to date with a blog turned out to be harder than anticipated, time managed to fly by this summer with very few posts. I did actually write some posts and set them to publish in the future- but that turned out to be a complete fail, probably due to my shockingly bad IT skills. Anyhow I've neglected this blog for too long, so I'm back and hoping to post more regularly from now!

So onto some pictures from my lovely holiday to a caravan park in Wales- I should point out I am interested in photography but have no talent so these aren't at all impressive, I just felt like sharing :)



Our Caravan for the Week


 A lovely garden onsite :)


 Pretty Local Shops




 Beautiful Beaches






 The Lovely Village of Portmerrion


 Pick and Mix :P


The difference between the tan my brother got and the tan I didn't get!


This pic sums up the holiday, lots of visiting the beaches in mega windy conditions- this is Britain after all :P


Anyhow... as for book reviews, I've recently read the following and will be posting reviews very soon
  • One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
  • The Wind In The Willows ( yes I know it's aimed at children 10 years younger than me!)
  • The Hunger Games
  • The Catcher in the Rye
  • The Kite Runner
Has anybody read these and/or have an opinion?

Much love and a happy monday to all

Heather xx

No comments: